Canon Europe, has introduced the industry’s first single platform for the effective management of all scanning and print processes. It is available across Europe from September 2010.
About uniFLOW v5
- As a modular offering, uniFLOW V5 is completely scalable and can meet the needs of all companies, regardless of their size or IT budget.
- Developed by NT-Ware, uniFLOW V5 transforms the way that paper and electronic documents are handled within an office.
- The next evolution allows innovative input management capabilities, thanks to the implementation of I.R.I.S scanning technology.
- Businesses can boost staff productivity by simplifying and automating common document processes, as well as strengthening information security and tightening the control of print costs through a single platform.
- uniFLOW V5 continues to integrate seamlessly with Canon’s MEAP devices and allows the introduction of secure print function to non-MEAP enabled Canon multifunctional devices (MFDs) without the need to install additional hardware.
- uniFLOW V5 offers heightened information security, with user authentication; secure print release and restricting the functionality that users can access on the office MFD.
- It can even detect sensitive data, preventing the misuse of confidential information by uniquely identifying keywords in documents.
- uniFLOW V5 supports third party applications and hardware, for customers to get more value from their previous investments.
- It is the only offering on the market to provide a truly universal driver, allowing users to change print settings and preview the document at the MFD before processing the job, which is understood and implemented regardless of which networked MFD processes the job.
- uniFLOW V5 can be integrated with Helix Production Workflow to merge office and corporate reprographics departments (CRDs), so print jobs can be routed to ensure that five-page documents are printed at the nearest MFP, whereas a 100-page bound document would be directed to the CRD for a more cost-effective solution.